Flyers

mainor5251

Been meaning to make a flyer for a while now, something that shows some examples of machines and also has basic info on it in case the manager or owner is not there they could get an idea of what it is I was offering when I come back. Not being very creative I enlisted the wife to come up with something and this is what she has come up with. I welcome ideas on making it better, keep in mind it doesn't have to contain everything about the business, I'll be standing there letting them know what products are available with a few sample on hand and any other questions they might have.

flyer.pdf

I find the bottom of your flyer a bit confusing. The very bottom lists your charity, while the line above it mentions commissions. You might want to have 2 different flyers. One for perspective charity and one for commission accounts. Good luck with it.

thats because I do both, pay them a commission plus contribute to NCCS have had pretty good luck doing it this way. oh and just so you don't lose any sleep I'm sending you a list of my locations with phone numbers so you can personally let them know what the standard amount per machine is through NCCS vending program, I remember from past post how bad that ruffled your tail feathers. :-* only busting your chops GB

Archived