I need 4 - NW60 25 cent mechs

VBVending

I am looking for someone who has a few extra NW 60 mechs. I need 4 of them in good condition set at 25 cents. I know there is someone who has recently upgraded to 50 cent mechs and need to get rid of them.

Send me a message....

Thanks,

Robert

I am looking for someone who has a few extra NW 60 mechs. I need 4 of them in good condition set at 25 cents. I know there is someone who has recently upgraded to 50 cent mechs and need to get rid of them.

Send me a message....

Thanks,

Robert

Send me your address and I will send them to you. I will put a copy of the shipping cost in the box and when you get them just send me the shipping cost back. I have been tossing spare parts out so you can have them.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Send me your address and I will send them to you. I will put a copy of the shipping cost in the box and when you get them just send me the shipping cost back. I have been tossing spare parts out so you can have them.

feel free to send me any spare northwestern parts and I will gladly pay you shipping.

Send me a message....

Thanks,

Robert

I just saw your pm.

Archived