i fear this question is dumb but...

wbuffett

how do you count your money? obviously u empty the dollar bills and new change but how do you acct for the change given? sorry if this is rediculous.

thx

you can use the vend meter or accounting function of the machine.

When I was getting going and made this much more challenging mentally than it needed to be. You only need to account for money that you take out of the machine or add back. I install the machine with the changer full. I count the money I take out of the machine and I subtract any rolls of change I add to fill the changer (not very often that I have to add).

JD

how do you count your money? obviously u empty the dollar bills and new change but how do you acct for the change given? sorry if this is rediculous.

thx

Like already has been mentioned. Start with a full coin mech, when you service the machine "top off" the mech to its original level and basically you are done.

If you want to move up a level in complexity then take meter readings at each service. Your current meter reading minus the previous one is your sales for the interval. The total of cash and coin should equal this number plus whatever you add to "top off" the changer, if the coins used are from a separate source.

Archived