The bulk vending business should be fun!

Dorado Vending

Well said Antonio, what you wrote is exactly what we experience weekly with our bulk vending machines here in Australia .............although you omiited to mention the all to frequent phone calls from a customer saying one of the 3...can you pick the machine up we dont have any room for it here anymore,... nobody ever uses it here can you pick it up,...we are undergoing renovations and we dont have room for it here now( an excuse to get rid of you!) soooooooooooooooooo frustrating !!!!!!!!!!

Well said Antonio, what you wrote is exactly what we experience weekly with our bulk vending machines here in Australia .............although you omiited to mention the all to frequent phone calls from a customer saying one of the 3...can you pick the machine up we dont have any room for it here anymore,... nobody ever uses it here can you pick it up,...we are undergoing renovations and we dont have room for it here now( an excuse to get rid of you!) soooooooooooooooooo frustrating !!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to be realistic for other newbs reading this.vending is great fun and a nice business to be in,we must also remember that it isn`t all fun,we should mention also the things that can go wrong,and they will.

for me it goes in periods,there will be a period of time where everything is all good,then usually 2-3 things go wrong in the same week.

I like it all, even the bad stuff. I don't have as many periods as Antonio does.

I live with 3 women what can -I say!!it`ll be real fun once our periods syncronize.before this gets dirty the women are my wife and 2 little girls.

I dont like the bad stuff myself.just depends how bad it gets.

right now I am dealing with ends group locators trying to get my refund from them.I had to start a credit card dispute.also saturday night someone threw a rock at my ice cream machine breaking the glass.while this may be fun for kelly it isn`t at all for me.

Archived