WIN A 5 WAY RACK!

caserri

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of those instances where if it were a snake, you'd be bitten. You'd probably be suffering symptoms of shock and your heart rate would be slowing by now. You've called 911 but can the EMT's get to you in time? Maybe, there is still time!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

The only thing your clues point is the same code I have been trying from day 1. The 106581 code on the link that performa gives to the peanut butter post. I have tried every variation of it and it does not work. Am I barking up the wrong tree or is the code non-functional?

The only thing your clues point is the same code I have been trying from day 1. The 106581 code on the link that performa gives to the peanut butter post. I have tried every variation of it and it does not work. Am I barking up the wrong tree or is the code non-functional?

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Well somebody found it. They just sent it to me in a PM. I'm not sure why they don't want to use it but its still available until this member uses it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Will who ever finds this please be descriptive as to where it was found. I am baffled and will have no rest until I know where this one is.

It was in the machine envy thread on a image that Performa posted. Globe with black base.

A hat tip to Pdox for a well earned golden ticket and another to Caserri for a hiding spot that I passed right by perhaps 20 times. Well played gentlemen. You are forcing me to raise the level of my game. The King is pushing all of his chips into the middle and going all in on the next one.

A hat tip to Pdox for a well earned golden ticket and another to Caserri for a hiding spot that I passed right by perhaps 20 times. Well played gentlemen. You are forcing me to raise the level of my game. The King is pushing all of his chips into the middle and going all in on the next one.

Good god don't know if i can stand a "next one" lol I am tuckered out from looking for days with no luck, just going to have to buy another one I guess :)

Also Mr. Caserri how does one become a supporting member? I know how much this forum has given me, so i would like to give back.

Also Mr. Caserri how does one become a supporting member? I know how much this forum has given me, so i would like to give back.

You already are one! Sorry for my neglect in upgrading your account.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived