WIN A 5 WAY RACK!

caserri

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked ever inch of the facebook page as well as the mentions of facebook on the forums. This one is either hidden deep or in such plain sight that I am looking past it. Will who ever finds this please tell me where it was? The curiosity is killing me.

I checked ever inch of the facebook page as well as the mentions of facebook on the forums. This one is either hidden deep or in such plain sight that I am looking past it. Will who ever finds this please tell me where it was? The curiosity is killing me.

When it pops up, you'll see it. Just make sure you "like" us and you'll know when the code is posted. First one to use it will get it.

Good luck!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

It took 12 hours of constant vigilance but I got it! The facebook ticket has been claimed in the name of the Kandy King for the benefit of his Kingdom!

Gratz man!

It took 12 hours of constant vigilance but I got it! The facebook ticket has been claimed in the name of the Kandy King for the benefit of his Kingdom!

Congratulations! Another free code will be hidden on the forum today. It will be tough to find too.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

This one is buried deep and I am playing catch up at the office from chasing that facebook code yesterday. It looks like someone else will get a crack at it today.

It may not be as deep as you think. Maybe you're just not recognizing it when you see it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I must admit, this one is quite the challenge. How about throwing a hint out there for the loyal hunters.

Loyal hunters? It seems like there's only 2 of you.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Seriously, this is starting to give me a nervous breakdown. I have been over ever word on this site and your facebook and twitter accounts. This code is hidden better than Jimmy Hoffa.

We have over 100,000 posts. You've read every word?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Archived