WIN A 5 WAY RACK!

caserri

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got nothing. I really thought the whole "100,000 post" thing was a clue to THIS thread, but I can't find anything useful. However, if both Rdendy and the Kandy King have given up, I doubt very much I'll be able to find it.

Now it's going to bother me- it's hidden in a painfully obvious place isn't it?

We have over 100,000 posts. You've read every word?

What!? Are you going to go an edit some back posts to add that little Easter Egg?

What!? Are you going to go an edit some back posts to add that little Easter Egg?

Hey, I can't just hand these things out. I gotta make it a little bit of a challenge. :lol:

They may be hidden in posts but only in recent, active topics. Also, only in the bulk section since its a bulk prize.

Also, if one more person posts here saying they are looking, I will give you a great clue.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Kandy King does it again! That really was well hidden but the clue was perfect! Please give us a tally of who has found the most freebies (like I don't already know).

Where was it?

Do we get another clue of the day so I can go for a sweep?

How many freebies are left floating out there?

How many tickets are left to be purchased?

What location do you think I should put that beautiful rack in when I win it?

I think you have enough king. We are going to have to cut you off. :D

I'm not sure how many freebies are left, 5 or 6 maybe? I will have to look. As for the ones available for purchase, it will tell you how many are available in the store.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Here is a free code!

3CA14

The fine print...

Its scrambled. It is up to you to figure out the correct alpha-numeric order. First one to use it, gets it.

Good luck!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Has the scrambled code been used? I don't want to waste an hour chasing a ghost.

Yes, Bob deciphered it. There's one still hidden though so don't be "envious" of Bob. ;)

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Archived