Hello from Alabama!

BevNerd

Hello, my name is Jason and I'm from Alabama.

I currently work for a beverage distributor in their Full Line Vending department and have been with them for about 4 years. I enjoy the vending business in general and would like to stay with it! I had become so fascinated with the beverage and snack industry that I started my own webshow dedicated to reviewing sodas, beverages, snacks and candies for over a year. My website is www.bevnerd.com and I post videos to YouTube, iTunes, Facebook and a handful of other media sites.

I have a craiglist app on my phone that lets me know about any "vending" posts and keep up with them daily. I've been wanting to get into some sort of bulk vending on the side. I recently came across 4 Buzz Bites machines (and product) and a couple honor boxes for a pretty cheap price. It's been fun taking them apart, seeing how they work, placing them in locations and especially making a few bucks!

I've been trying to find a forum with other like-minded folks and here I am.

Thanks in advance from the soda enthusiast and vending nerd,

Jason

Hello, my name is Jason and I'm from Alabama.

I currently work for a beverage distributor in their Full Line Vending department and have been with them for about 4 years. I enjoy the vending business in general and would like to stay with it! I had become so fascinated with the beverage and snack industry that I started my own webshow dedicated to reviewing sodas, beverages, snacks and candies for over a year. My website is www.bevnerd.com and I post videos to YouTube, iTunes, Facebook and a handful of other media sites.

I have a craiglist app on my phone that lets me know about any "vending" posts and keep up with them daily. I've been wanting to get into some sort of bulk vending on the side. I recently came across 4 Buzz Bites machines (and product) and a couple honor boxes for a pretty cheap price. It's been fun taking them apart, seeing how they work, placing them in locations and especially making a few bucks!

I've been trying to find a forum with other like-minded folks and here I am.

Thanks in advance from the soda enthusiast and vending nerd,

Jason

welcome aboard jason!

Welcome Jason! If you want to get your feet wet in bulk, we are giving away a 5 way rack soon. Details in the contest section.

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

Archived