Measure Twice Haul it Once

RJT

Thought I would pass along a freindly reminder when installing new accounts Be sure and get exact measurments. It cost me an wxtra 2/3 hours today on an install. I got in a hurry and did a quick measurment and it was off by a fraction. The machine I brought would not fit so I had to go back and switch it for another one.

As Coinvestor says "dosent matter if itS off a 1/4 inch or a foot its all the same, it wont fit". LOL ;D

Remember, measure twice and haul it once..... :D

Just got a new location the other day. 2 glass front pop machines and 1 snack machine. I was so pumped up when I left that I forgot to measure for the install. Had to drive back the next day to get my dims! Funny that I saw this post and might have felt your pain.

Thought I would pass along a freindly reminder when installing new accounts Be sure and get exact measurments. It cost me an wxtra 2/3 hours today on an install. I got in a hurry and did a quick measurment and it was off by a fraction. The machine I brought would not fit so I had to go back and switch it for another one.

As Coinvestor says "dosent matter if itS off a 1/4 inch or a foot its all the same, it wont fit". LOL ;D

Remember, measure twice and haul it once..... :D

This is the one thing a hammer wouldn't fix ;)

Archived