Dinner at my Spiral location

ZonkyTheDonkey

So I went out to dinner with my girlfriend at a local Mexican joint where I had just located a spiral machine. Mainly because I wanted to see people give me quarters, secondly because I wanted to try the place. And wouldn't you know it, I saw 3 vends in about 20 minutes while I was there. I had just placed the machine 4 days ago, and after we paid our check, i made a quick pull at the machine by the door and there was $7.25 in there in about 3 1/2 days of operation. I think I found my first gumball honey hole.

That's great! I love opening up a machine (either at my job or on my own) and finding more money than expected. I placed a couple Buzz Bites machines at a comic book & role playing game store and a music store/concert hall. Surprised that they had any money in them at all!

It literally feels like a treasure hunt and it's a totally different experience to me. Even after working in the full line vending side for 4 years now making money for "the man".

So I went out to dinner with my girlfriend at a local Mexican joint where I had just located a spiral machine. Mainly because I wanted to see people give me quarters, secondly because I wanted to try the place. And wouldn't you know it, I saw 3 vends in about 20 minutes while I was there. I had just placed the machine 4 days ago, and after we paid our check, i made a quick pull at the machine by the door and there was $7.25 in there in about 3 1/2 days of operation. I think I found my first gumball honey hole.

It is very cool to watch people putting money in your machines when you are out. I don't think I will ever tire of that. It is even more fun to see how excited some of the younger kids get when they get the toys out of the capsules.

Don't wait install a rack. If you don't someone else will.

I agree. Hate to see you lose a spot but as soon as a rack operator sees the spiral you will be out and they will be in. From hearing your gum sales I would estamate a 7 way would do 130 and up

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived