NEED (2) .50 cent mechs for super 60's

heemtj

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had 2 50 cent coin mechs for super 60's that I could buy from you. I have a 3 head rack to place but the two super 60's on the bottom are 25 cents and I wanted to increase profits by making them 50 cents. If you have them feel free to inbox me so we can work something out.

I just got an email from ups about a package so that means I got 2 newly redesigned A&A .50 mechs on there way, these are suppose to have fixed the jamming issues of the old ones they were $13 each plus shipping.

They work excellent if you get them from NW. The A&A do not work so well.

how much are NW's upgrade kits

Here is everything you will need to do the upgrade from NW.

3-612-35 $3.95 Back to Back 50Cent Wheel

3-612-14 $7.50 Two Coin Face Plate

3-612-36-1 $0.50 Top Coin Pawl

3-612-36-2 $0.50 Bottom Coin Pawl

3-612-47 $0.30 Coin Pawl Spring 2 Coin

5-350-15 $1.50 Back to Back .50 Decal

I haven't tried but I'm pretty sure the A&A wheel will work with the NW parts. I also use price decals from sweetstop.

3-612-35 $3.95 Back to Back 50Cent Wheel

3-612-14 $7.50 Two Coin Face Plate

Northwestern used to be cheaper on selling these kits, though they'll deny it now. There just isn't a strong field of competition because these machines aren't really a commodity. As such they can charge drastically higher profit margins. I love the machines, don't care for the company.

That said. An upgraded northwestern mech is better (presents less misvends, less quarter accumulation behind the wheel, slips in easier, and is much more difficult to break) than the A&A ones. I have several A&A mechs because their whole mech is about the same price as a conversion kit--which meant I could sell the old mechs online and recoup part of the cost.

The first time you do it it takes a while (20-60 minutes--depending how mechanically inclined you are and how many notes you want/need to take). By the 6th time I was doing them about 5 minutes per mech. (Starting with the mech in a locked machine)

Archived