Howdy from Houston!

U.S.S. Emprise

Hey All,

I've been reading the forums here for a while, trying to soak up the substantial info and expertise here.

I'm just getting going in the business the latter part of this summer - only have 1 soda and 1 snack machine out so far. I hope to do more full line and also some toy vending.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Thanks,

Forest

Hey All,

I've been reading the forums here for a while, trying to soak up the substantial info and expertise here.

I'm just getting going in the business the latter part of this summer - only have 1 soda and 1 snack machine out so far. I hope to do more full line and also some toy vending.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Thanks,

Forest

COOL a Texan and full line.

Welcome or should I say Howdy? LOL

COOL a Texan and full line.

Not so fast there mission. Forest just bought 2 entries to win the rack! I smell another bulk vendor on the forum. laugh.gif

Welcome Forest and thank you for your donation!

Not so fast there mission. Forest just bought 2 entries to win the rack! I smell another bulk vendor on the forum. laugh.gif

Welcome Forest and thank you for your donation!

Well I've been meaning to donate for a while since I've gotten a lot of great info here, and when I saw the new contest, I became inspired, lol.

And like I said, I also hope to get into toy vending. I really like the gacha type machines, but that rack looks nice too!

Thanks for the welcome Mission! I've seen a number of other Texans and even fellow Houstonians posting (dperry, spydre, etc), so I hope to get to know you all better as well.

Archived