The challenge with finding machines online

lurtsman

Trying to find some sticker machines for a location that wants a rack with stickers. I've been searching for two months and can't find sticker machines that will attach to a rack within 200 miles at reasonable prices. I may end up getting some that don't fit a rack well and attempting to work around that--I've never had to drill through metal before and I'm not sure my drill or bits would be up to the chore.

Ideas or suggestions? I have everything else ready for the location and this has become a real challenge. I found I started having a lot less fund in vending when it became about making money instead of just trying to master the art. Perhaps this means my goals have been too aggressive and I just need to let up. Either way, it's not acceptable to keep a location waiting this long.

Ideas or suggestions? I've posted to craigslist--which gets mixed results, I've put an add in classifieds (which gets no responses), and I've watched ebay.

New ones are around 185$ + shipping. I don't expect sticker sales to be great here, but the owners really want stickers included. I figure I'll add 5$ per sticker in profits, but across a 4 column that could be 20$. Still, if I were to pay 400$ to get 2 of the 2 column machines I'd be looking at a 20 month payback period. I'm not looking for them to be super cheap, but 90+ per column is a complete rip.

Trying to find some sticker machines for a location that wants a rack with stickers. I've been searching for two months and can't find sticker machines that will attach to a rack within 200 miles at reasonable prices. I may end up getting some that don't fit a rack well and attempting to work around that--I've never had to drill through metal before and I'm not sure my drill or bits would be up to the chore.

Ideas or suggestions? I have everything else ready for the location and this has become a real challenge. I found I started having a lot less fund in vending when it became about making money instead of just trying to master the art. Perhaps this means my goals have been too aggressive and I just need to let up. Either way, it's not acceptable to keep a location waiting this long.

Ideas or suggestions? I've posted to craigslist--which gets mixed results, I've put an add in classifieds (which gets no responses), and I've watched ebay.

I have tried once to make something fit a rack that it was not intended for. It works, looks fine, but the time I spent cutting, welding, painting, and buying parts did not justify what I was trying to save. I would simply expain the situation and tell them you need to find the correct machines for it to be profitable for you but in the meantime that you would like to place the rack with what you have and change up with the sticker machines when they become available.

I found one that will fit. It was more than I think it is worth--but for maintaining good will and potentially installing racks in some of their faster locations and reducing headache I think it was better to pull the trigger than to continue waiting.

Antonio, if I can find a way to schedule a trip out there with space in the truck I'll be calling you right away. You know you'd be my favorite person to buy from ^-^ If your 4way had the holes where I'd need them to attach to the rack I would've made the trip out there. I just don't have the equipment or skill to do the modification.

Hillbilly, I wasn't kidding. :( Help? You're the king of refurbs.

Hey lurtsman I got you on that. Just use new bitsgrin.gif The only suggestion I can give is don't use your steel bits on wood. Surest way in the world to dull a bit or blade is to use it on wood. So just keep a good set for steel only.

Take a brand new hacksaw blade and cut a piece of wood with it. Then try to cut some metal. You'll see what I mean. The same thing happens to the drill bits.

i bought all my sticker machines from a person that was introduced to me by the manager at tjking. he had 15 NW 2 column sticker machines and wanted to sell them all to me for $50 each. i would bet he still has them sitting in his warehouse. ( i bought 5 of the NW ones and they still had a bunch of product in them too )

this was probably around april or may? I'm sure he would still have them. tjking was not purchasing them back and he said he had no time to post on ebay/craigslist to get them sold. (he runs arcades/gambling machines in wisconsin/indiana) i'm sorry i don't have any contact info for you.

Archived