50 cents for oak 1inch, and 75 for oak 2 inch

lurtsman

I need to do these for several machines. For people who have done this before, do you buy new mechs from oak? From A&A? Do you get upgrade kits somewhere?

I thought I made a post on this before but now I can't find it so I've decided I just wished I had made the post. Over-paid for a sticker machine that would bolt onto the rack stand so I could get this done.

2 oak 2inch machines need to go to either 75 or 1. 5 oak 1 inch machines need to go to 50 cent (I already have 1 50 cent mech that works in them).

More info.

I called A&A, they have nothing that would work for this.

I called oak manufacturing. They have the mechs, but said they don't do upgrade kits. The one inch vista mechs are 23.10. The mechs for two inch machines (to go to 75 cnts or 1.00) are 29.50. They had a reasonable shipping estimate for 10 mechs at 15.65 with trying to fit them into a flat rate box. She said they can normally fill orders by the next day, but currently they are waiting on parts for the mechs which should get there wednesday. I'm not big on making orders for things when they don't have the parts--as I've heard horror stories of operators waiting weeks.

Anyone have better ideas, or some of these mechs to sell? Used condition is fine, they are going into a laundromat, they will become used condition regardless :P

Great score on the location. Yes you did post this before. I'll provide the same response.

I have never been able to find these other than ordering from OAK.IMO their prices are reasonable including the shipping cost. I would place my order today, yea their waiting on parts but are there already 50 orders in front of you? If you wait maybe another 50 will be order and they are out of parts again. Now your waiting a month.

Archived