So I got my first speeding ticket tonight...

Profits

Felt like an idiot driving right through an apparently well-known speed trap that I apparently was the last person on earth to hear about. Speed was around 100mph, clocked at 90mph, and written up at 80mph.

Any of you guys who enjoy efficient driving, I strongly recommend purchasing a Laser Interceptor HP unit. It works by sending back a bunch of bogus laser signals instead of allowing the Lidar gun to receive the reflection it expects to get off your license plate or headlight reflectors.

Bottom line is they'll never be able to get a reading on your vehicle. Use this in combination with the Valentine 1 radar detector, which is commonly used by police while in motion. Lidar isn't used in motion because it requires precision aiming.

Anyway, protect yourself. I regret not buying the LI and V1 and clearly I'm paying the price for my ignorance. Don't fall victim to revenue generation.

That has to be one of the fastest vending vehicles in the country. You musf be proud. Got a pic? :-)

That has to be one of the fastest vending vehicles in the country. You musf be proud. Got a pic?

:-)

If he was in the BMW, he posted a pic here...

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/7044-post-your-ride/

Archived