Spending time with other vendors

dpvnc

A while ago I got to meet forum member Jax Snacks. I also had an invite from another vendor here on the TVF. I finally had the time to take him up on the offer. Just wanted to thank Will.Vend for the awesome hospitality he showed me this weekend. It was really nice to see how a full time guy works. Anyone who thinks this is a fast cash business and that it requires little work is just fooling themselves. It really changes your perspective when you see the level of commitment it takes to run a large route. Hey I had fun we chatted for hours laughed and had a great time. It was great to meet Andy and hang out. Now it is time for me to step it up.

A while ago I got to meet forum member Jax Snacks. I also had an invite from another vendor here on the TVF. I finally had the time to take him up on the offer. Just wanted to thank Will.Vend for the awesome hospitality he showed me this weekend. It was really nice to see how a full time guy works. Anyone who thinks this is a fast cash business and that it requires little work is just fooling themselves. It really changes your perspective when you see the level of commitment it takes to run a large route. Hey I had fun we chatted for hours laughed and had a great time. It was great to meet Andy and hang out. Now it is time for me to step it up.

This is one of the things that make vendisuss so great. I would like to see some sorta vd get together maybe once a year or somthing

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

You guys were prolly laughing at mekiss.gif

This is one of the things that make vendisuss so great. I would like to see some sorta vd get together maybe once a year or somthing

I'm in as long as we have it in WV.

your right, this is one of the many benefits of TVF! I have had the pleasure of both dpvnc and hillbilly visiting my home, ( I also spent time with gossip mouth in his territory) both dave and bub are great people and will make it to full time vending sooner than most, their ambition to be self employed is strong.

It was fun for me to watch their expressions when they saw all those quarters in my racks, I can tell it really lit a fire in them.

I learned alot from these guys and hope they will visit again soon.

I would love to have a TVF get together with more vendors, but havending I dont think a vd get together would be much fun! shocked.gif

It seems like a get together is brought up about every 4 or 5 months but never gains more momentum then a handful of vendors saying they are in so I really don't see this happening but if any of you guys are ever in North Florida (Panama City Area) get up I would love to hang out and chat about vending. BTW Andy let me know when your coming down!

of course your invited, who do you think is paying for everything!

I figured you were since you have quarters flowing out of your wazoo!

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

Archived