Please Help a Newbie!

JoeT

Hi All:

I am stressing out here! I am new to the business (brand new) I just bought a used NW Triple Play and have the 1st location ready for the machine. So I place all the cany in and the middle unit just spits out candy and a lot of it....no quarters needed? Please help!!! Any ideas - why?

I've looked everywhere for a manual online and nada.......

Joe

It's a NorthWestern Triple Play - I'm in the suburbs of Philly.

I just noticed that the metal guard that has 2 screws that screw into the platic wheel is missing? Could that be the solution? If so does anyone have an extra one? I would gladly pay for it, if so......

Thanks for the feedback! I greatly appreciate it guys

I just noticed that the metal guard that has 2 screws that screw into the platic wheel is missing? Could that be the solution? If so does anyone have an extra one? I would gladly pay for it, if so......

where are you at in philly early sat morning im heading down that way and if you meet me at the rest stop on the turn pike right before valley forge ill bring u a new used mech for you to put in the machine let me no send me a msg on the chat section if u see me on or ill just look for your post on here

You are missing the brush housing and portion divider. It goes directly on top of the merchandise wheel. One screw hole on each side. You can order one from A&A Global Industries. http://www.aaglobal....place_parts.pdf

Part # is C6-432 on page 12 of their parts book. Prolly run you $3 or 4. They are round ones. Take one out of the other section and trace lines with an ink pin. Cut with tin snips and use a file to get the rough edges off. You are just going to make the sides flat like the tripleplay ones. It will work great. I have done many this way.

Or I can send you one already cut to fit. I have plenty.. Pm me if interested. $5 plus shipping.

Good luck.

If you plan on meeting this guy, make sure you bring a saw, just incase he forgets to bring his, as I am sure that the part you need is going too cost you an arm or a leg ! Visit his web site and see the prices he is trying to get for merchandise. Outrageous!

http://www.encksvending.com/

hahaha your very funny if you order from any place and add in the cost of shipping you would see my prices arent as hi as u say they are but yes everyone go look at my website i have ppl come to me to order stuff all the time no one said you had to and if u read my post i said if he meets me ill give him the mech in case you dont no what that means that means it would be free so idk where u get off putting my business down thank you very much and if he needs a flat sided piece i think i have them also and ill take him one of them also for free again means he dont have to pay me anything so remember if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all .

I took a look at your product prices. Do you offer free shipping? Because I can get 2" mechandise thru A&A for the price of your 1".

kelly thanks for looking at my web site the thing is i do all the driving and picking up of the product then i sell it at the shop. i have a pick up only place dont do shipping plus i sell refurbished machines at a good price so i dont just do product .the price for my ppl is cheaper then if they go get the stuff them selfs or the price plus shipping so if u have a small business and only need one or two boxes of stuff and you are close to me u can pick it up most of the time for less then having it shipped.

Archived