Mission Vending

caserri

Thank you mission. Even I read your posts.

I find that very surprising as Kelly has been telling me for months that you can't read. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL

Thanks for all the comments guys, I've enjoyed participating and even have made a couple of friends so if you don't mind I'd like to hang around a while longer.. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Another 2 years have passed so now Mission has been hanging around here for 4 years today!

Congrats Mike and I appreciate all your help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

I find that very surprising as Kelly has been telling me for months that you can't read. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL

Thanks for all the comments guys, I've enjoyed participating and even have made a couple of friends so if you don't mind I'd like to hang around a while longer.. :rolleyes:

it is good to know ya and you are a great asset to the forums

congratz

have anymore crappy machines mission?

(note to self- do NOT place machines at a place that makes tools for destroying stuff)

PS: note that the machine in the breakroom than malfunctioned is a national with an off white front, and that the machine that they shredded was a black fronted rowe.

congratz

have anymore crappy machines mission?

(note to self- do NOT place machines at a place that makes tools for destroying stuff)

PS: note that the machine in the breakroom than malfunctioned is a national with an off white front, and that the machine that they shredded was a black fronted rowe.

Now that was awesome!!!

Thanks for the well wishes guys, had a great time celebrating my anniversary today....... it was opening day of dove season and lets just say that the local population of white wings did not escape unscathed. :ph34r:

Now that was awesome!!!

Thanks for the well wishes guys, had a great time celebrating my anniversary today....... it was opening day of dove season and lets just say that the local population of white wings did not escape unscathed. :ph34r:

hmmmmm dove is so real good eating

Now that was awesome!!!

Happy plucking  ;D

Archived