NCCS Package Photos

Profits

Pretty smooth experience. Ordered yesterday, arrived today. Overall pretty nice bit of materials. Looks very official. Quality of stickers is nice too. They're glossy plastic stickers that feel like they'd withstand a lot of abuse. But of course, I won't be placing them outside the globe. I can easily see why NCCS's vending program is the most popular.

NCCS_2.jpg

NCCS_3.jpg

NCCS_4.jpg

NCCS_5.jpg

NCCS_6.jpg

NCCS_7.jpg

So, Are you going the charity route now? Or are you gonna do both?

I'm impartial. Kickstart's pitch requires a charity affiliation. Really I don't care what gets me in the door, just as long as it gets the job done. Once I establish that relationship with the location, I can run with it.

Some locations require a charity affiliation, too.

Last night I was talking to my girlfriend about the allure of doing business with a charity vendor versus commission vendor, and whether it was actually the money that was attractive. She theorized it wasn't the money that was the main draw, it was the higher level of service typically associated with a commission vendor. We've all come to associate charity vendors with sub-par lackluster service and poorly maintained machines...

We've got to turn it around.

Damn, one usually sees the charity guy seeing the error of his ways and entertaining going the commission route, not going from commission to charity. Well, there is more than one way to skin a cat. So are you in the market for some nice Vendstars. If you send me the cash I will ship you the machines! Please don't forget to include mothers maiden name so they will ship faster.

The only error you can make would be NOT getting out there and acquiring locations by any means necessary. By commission, by charity, or by coercion. Just kidding on the last one.

Based on my experience, most businesses that want commissions are the restaurants. When i put them in breakrooms or bars that have a lot of regulars, then the people that eat it see it as a convenience. The manager doesn't see the need for a commission of of their own people, plus it's not enough to motivate them. But if it's at a restaurant,or a store, then they could be getting a lot of outside customers so they may want a commission because you are making money, taking up some space. But if it's the employees using it, it's a different mindset.

I still hate those stickers.

The old ones with the kids pictured on it was so much better.

I can't say if they were better since I haven't seen the new ones in person but the old ones were horrid. They looked like they were made in 1969. (Not that there is anything wrong with 1969. Thats when i was made too!) I was embarrassed to have them on my machines.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

I can't say if they were better since I haven't seen the new ones in person but the old ones were horrid. They looked like they were made in 1969. (Not that there is anything wrong with 1969. Thats when i was made too!) I was embarrassed to have them on my machines.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Good point.

The new stickers are modern looking and there is nothing wrong with the quality.

I do like their being smaller than the old ones.

It's the design (graphics) of the new ones I don't like.

The older stickers with kids on them were a little more apt to pull on the heart-strings...if you know what I mean.

If NCCS could use the current size and quality of sticker but incorporate a photo similar to the old sticker -- that would be excellent.

Archived