Coin changers

havending

I installed coin changers on some racks a few couple months ago. Most locations increased about 30%

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hav what kind of changers did you buy? are they battery or electric and are they mounted on the rack or a separate stand? Finally what did they cost? I ask all these questions because I have been looking into buying these as well

Hav what kind of changers did you buy? are they battery or electric and are they mounted on the rack or a separate stand? Finally what did they cost? I ask all these questions because I have been looking into buying these as well

I second these questions -- I'd love to know the answers, too.

I think a coin changer is a GREAT idea in many rack locations.

I thought about the battery operated ones for a while but was steered away from the idea because a friend of mine had some battery operated ones he used that were a P.I.T.A.

They spilled out quarters, ate dollars without giving quarters, and just plain quit working on and off without explanation.

Customer support was non-existent, too.

I know all this without knowing the brand is hardly any good --- But I forgot.

I wish I knew the brand, but all I know is that they were battery operated and made about 2 yrs ago.

[/quote

Batt. Operated and they are mounted on a rack wing. I got them from American coin changer and they hold 400 in coin. The only draw back I see is having all the change machine money just sitting on location.

Where are these at? What kind of locations?

[/quote

Sherlock, the Batt is supposed to last six months but I bought spares to swap out every other cycle or so.

Hillbilly, I only put them in locations that were doing atleast 250 or more a month.

Archived