Fast Track Auctions - Vending Machines

lakevending

Hi all,

Looking for a little advice. I found an online auction service,http://www.fasttrackauction.net/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi, that has a bunch of vending machines up for auction. It ends Sunday night. The prices look pretty good for the machines, and some of the properly identified brands are good names, but...

1. I know those Royal Vendors at the top are good machines, but would it decrease pop sales since they have Nesquick graphics all over them? I'm thinking people might just walk by them.

2. I can't find that specific model of Dixie Narco. Does anyone know if it's a model that accepts bottles or if it is multi-price?

3. Used coffee machines can be a gamble, but at $20 is it worth it?

4. Can anyone take a shot at identifying the drink machine labeled as "Brand: Paul Hawkins"? Because I'm pretty sure that's not right.

5. Those weird looking machines labeled as "Brand: Nerly", what on earth are those?!? I have never seen a machine that looks like that before. They look older, but are they worth it for the right price?

Thanks for any help with these machines! I really appreciate it. Oh, and I did check, Fast Track auctions is accredited by the BBB with a good track record.

Hi all,

Looking for a little advice. I found an online auction service,http://www.fasttrack...-bin/mnlist.cgi, that has a bunch of vending machines up for auction. It ends Sunday night. The prices look pretty good for the machines, and some of the properly identified brands are good names, but...

1. I know those Royal Vendors at the top are good machines, but would it decrease pop sales since they have Nesquick graphics all over them? I'm thinking people might just walk by them.

2. I can't find that specific model of Dixie Narco. Does anyone know if it's a model that accepts bottles or if it is multi-price?

4. Can anyone take a shot at identifying the drink machine labeled as "Brand: Paul Hawkins"? Because I'm pretty sure that's not right.

5. Those weird looking machines labeled as "Brand: Nerly", what on earth are those?!? I have never seen a machine that looks like that before. They look older, but are they worth it for the right price?

Thanks for any help with these machines! I really appreciate it. Oh, and I did check, Fast Track auctions is accredited by the BBB with a good track record.

1- probably but you can get new fronts for the

2- looks like a single price which would make it more apt to be a can only machine

3- no

4- USI CD 8 can machine

5- USI Menumarts. These are satellite machines so you need a snack to drive them. Parts are hard to come by.

Hi all,

Looking for a little advice. I found an online auction service,http://www.fasttrackauction.net/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi, that has a bunch of vending machines up for auction. It ends Sunday night. The prices look pretty good for the machines, and some of the properly identified brands are good names, but...

Link does not work for me. I'll trust Bills determination on the USI Menumarts. They will hook up to USI snack machines using the 3A boards. Having had had both the menumart and menumart II my one word response is DON'T.

Archived