one stop locating

pam

I have been surfing this forum for awhile without making any comments, I have used most of the locators and they are all the same!!  1 stop is not superior, but I can say that they NEVER ran off with my money or did not email or call me back !! I use them now I am in Illinois and they have done me fair, if the location denied they would replace . If I did not want a location they would not make me place. I have dealt with top notch and had problems because they make you pay all upfront after they get the location , even before I place. I also dealt with FIRST CHOICE and yes they don`t ask for money down... but all the locations were not great!!  I say most locators are the same none are EXCELLENT, At least with ONE STOP they do take 50% before they give me the location , but the balance is not due until I place.  Also I like them because I can talk to someone..not a voice mail or answering machine. Customer service means alot !!! and 1 Stop is ok with me.

Pam:)

illinois

I have been surfing this forum for awhile without making any comments,

Pam/Christine/Jennifer/Diane/Vend-Master,

This line was what led to your downfall. I thought it was odd that you mentioned that you have been surfing this site for awhile. You had just signed up moments ago. Since the site is closed to non-members and can not be "surfed" until you sign up, you effectively raised a huge red flag that I felt warranted further investigation.

I have found that our friend pam here is also...

• Jennifer from Great Lake Locators
  • Vend-Master, a supporter of GLL
  • Diane from Deluxe Placement Service
  • Christine from Cross Country Locators
  • and now PAM who is evidently part of 1 stop locations.
I'm sorry to have to ban you all but given your past track record here on the forum, I can not allow you to deceive our membership this way. It is very sad that you would have to stoop to this level to generate business for yourself. It is "locators" like you who make it even more difficult for reputable firms like Ethical and KickStart to find quality clients. You are a cancer to this industry and no longer allowed to participate in our community.

I apologize to any member here who was taken by this person. It is my intention to provide a forum with accurate information. While I can not verify every claim made here I will do my best to eliminate, and call out, the ones I do find to be false.

Steve

caserri wrote:

I have been surfing this forum for awhile without making any comments,

Pam/Christine/Jennifer/Diane/Vend-Master,

This line was what led to your downfall. I thought it was odd that you mentioned that you have been surfing this site for awhile. You had just signed up moments ago. Since the site is closed to non-members and can not be "surfed" until you sign up, you effectively raised a huge red flag that I felt warranted further investigation.

I have found that our friend pam here is also...

• Jennifer from Great Lake Locators
  • Vend-Master, a supporter of GLL
  • Diane from Deluxe Placement Service
  • Christine from Cross Country Locators
  • and now PAM who is evidently part of 1 stop locations.
I'm sorry to have to ban you all but given your past track record here on the forum, I can not allow you to deceive our membership this way. It is very sad that you would have to stoop to this level to generate business for yourself. It is "locators" like you who make it even more difficult for reputable firms like Ethical and KickStart to find quality clients. You are a cancer to this industry and no longer allowed to participate in our community.

I apologize to any member here who was taken by this person. It is my intention to provide a forum with accurate information. While I can not verify every claim made here I will do my best to eliminate, and call out, the ones I do find to be false.

Steve

this makes me giggle...... i remember when vend master was on here, i think he made it all of one post before he was sniffed out.

All:

I do not use locators, but understand why many folks do. I think Steve deserves a huge thank you from all of us. Your dilligence is greatly appreciated. It's what makes this forum worthwhile. I admire your integrity.

Regards,

Philo

Maybe consider having a "Locator's Review" link in the Vending Times Yellow Pages in the Locators section.  Of course, there would be a cost for that - not sure how much though.  Almost all locators will advertise there.  It could also draw some more members to your site as well.  Keep up the the good work - this site provides a valuable service.