A&A 4 way sticker machine

lurtsman

It's not a full turn you give the lock. Only a quarter turn.

If the lock turns at all -- you've got the right key.

Once you've done the quarter turn, lift the front (white) frontal piece using the coin mechs as handles for leverage.

Lift high enough so that the bottom of the frontal unit clears the bottom of the red box/shell.

Once it clears, just pull the unit out bottom first so that the top of the unit clears (remember you lifted up before swinging out the bottom so the top won't clear if you try to pull the unit straight out).

I hope I didn't confuse you even more....I know I didn't explain that too well.

I like the advance also. I like to drill holes in the top and mount one inch machines on top. Works great when you have a four column stand alone. A few hold and BAM!!! you just added sales and machines.

great idea!!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what size cam locks are used on these machines? I have a 4 column Advance that I want to replace the locks on but not sure what size to order.

Don't know the size off the top of my head, but wanted to chime in to remind you that you don't have to order these locks.

If you are anywhere near a large chain hardware/home supply store like Lowes or Home Depot, get your locks there.

This prevents any hang-ups if you have to return the lock for anything AND it saves on shipping.

The big plus is that you don't have to wait for delivery -- you can get the lock immediately

I have seen the cam locks in different sizes at both Lowes and Home Depot.

Usually, they are in the department where you find drawer pulls and door knobs.

If memory serves, they are less than $8

Archived