NW will build custom set ups

havending

There have been a lot of post about what machines are better. NW AA beaver and oak. One thing that I like about NW is that they will build about anything you want. And the others won't. This is a machine that they build for me for about 280. Works great in c stores. post-1215-13157950303_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

arent the front locking doors a pain to open and then reclose i have 4 yellow machines and they are such a pain cause you have to open the lock then take the mech off then pull down on the latch to open the front then when you put the mech back on you really have to mess with the lock to go back in the slot on the back of the mech are they set up different or they the same way

Just out of curiosity havending....wouldn't it be better to just use a "J" stand?

It'd be the same amount of floor space you are using in that set up.

But, the "J" stand set-up would be cheaper and you wouldn't have to count on NW making custom set-ups for you.

That is a nice look. Why are you using A&A coin mechs? Is that $280 for the entire set up? Does the stand come painted from NW ?

Comes complete

Just out of curiosity havending....wouldn't it be better to just use a "J" stand?

It'd be the same amount of floor space you are using in that set up.

But, the "J" stand set-up would be cheaper and you wouldn't have to count on NW making custom set-ups for you.

Even though its takes up the same space it looks as if it doesn't. And some locations will say no to a high 5 but yes to this.

When I bought some of these I was at .25 on one Inch and .50 on some two inch. So when I needed new mechs I just ordered from AA. I have stuff comming from them almost every week so its simpler to grab parts from them. I also like how they look.

Archived