Free Locations

free locations

A nationwide franchise has given us exclusive rights to their locations. They are a national chain. We have locations available in almost every state and are giving them away! The vendor (you) will receive a corporate sticker and will remit 20% commission each month. The locations are exclusive- you will never have competition and you don't have to worry about being kicked out of the location!! Contact us for available locations.

help@firstchoicelocators.com

A nationwide franchise has given us exclusive rights to their locations. They are a national chain. We have locations available in almost every state and are giving them away! The vendor (you) will receive a corporate sticker and will remit 20% commission each month. The locations are exclusive- you will never have competition and you don't have to worry about being kicked out of the location!! Contact us for available locations.

help@firstchoicelocators.com

Im assuming this is for bulk? cranes? What kind of locations is it?

All...

This locator offer is the one I referenced in the following thread...

http://www.vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/8863-My-personal-best-locator-offering-us-"franchise-locations"

I never heard back from her but apparently the offer is still valid.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Just to let everyone know, this locators name is Sonya. Apparently she hasn't read the thread about replying to pm's so many of her responses to your questions are coming to me. I will make sure to forward them to the appropriate members.

Sonya, If you read this, be sure to respond to your pm's through your inbox here on the forum. Not through email.

Thanks for the information Kelly.

I sent Tonya a email with my information...as I have a few of the Big O locations in my area.. I just hope I can get them..as I have had 2 run ins with Big Os before..

first one is in a small town..i stopped there while locating one day and asked to place a machine..they said NO big O doesnt allow machines..so i blew it off..well went back like 8 months later to try again and there sat a brand new Seaga double..which is still there.. so maybe this deal with let me get that location converted to us..

second one was in a pretty good sized town..we had a double head in big o than they went bankrupt one day and the owners cleaned all the important stuff out of the store late one night..including our machine.. never got that one back..but than they opened in the same location..new owner like a year later..went in to try and locate a machine and they said big o doesnt allow them

so maybe i can get these two locations and all the others in my area..

I talked to Tonya today and the closest locations to me was 2hrs or better. These are for bulk gb/candy NO RACKS in automotive type locations .Location names are NTB, Big O, Merchants and Tire Kingdom., I would have took all they had in my service area, but can't see driving 2+hrs for candy locations.

Some of you guys that need or want locations I suggest checking these out and sending Tonya a email w/phone # and she will call you back.

Here are some of the states we have franchise locations available- AZ, CA FL, CO, DE, IL, IN, LA, MA, A few in MD, MS, NH, NJ, OH (2), PA, TX, VA Vt (1), WA (1) & WV. These are Tire Kingdom/Big O Tires/ Merchants Tires or NTB depending upon the state. As mentioned the revenue is very good, we are giving the locations away for free, exclusive location- no competition and their is a 20% commission paid to corporate each month. You will need to sign a vendor agreement to ensure you understand commissions are to be paid and agree to keeping location serviced. We hold the exclusive agreement for these locations nationwide.

Blessings

First Choice Locators LLC

Sonya, If you read this, be sure to respond to your pm's through your inbox here on the forum. Not through email.

Still getting Sonya's responses through email. I will continue to pass them along. Sonya, if you are replying to a pm, please reply through your inbox here on the forum.

Is this only for quarter turn candy machines/gum balls? Or are they interested in full sized soda/snack too? I'd like to check out the WA location if its in the Northwest area and they're looking for full line.

Sorry have not been back on forum, was expecting responses via our email. Single, double or triples or four selects are fine. Any questions can be emailed to help@firstchoicelocators.com

Here are some of the states we have franchise locations available- AZ, CA FL, CO, DE, IL, IN, LA, MA, A few in MD, MS, NH, NJ, OH (2), PA, TX, VA Vt (1), WA (1) & WV. These are Tire Kingdom/Big O Tires/ Merchants Tires or NTB depending upon the state. As mentioned the revenue is very good, we are giving the locations away for free, exclusive location- no competition and their is a 20% commission paid to corporate each month. You will need to sign a vendor agreement to ensure you understand commissions are to be paid and agree to keeping location serviced. We hold the exclusive agreement for these locations nationwide.

Blessings

First Choice Locators LLC

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry have not been back on forum, was expecting responses via our email. Single, double or triples or four selects are fine. Any questions can be emailed to help@firstchoicelocators.com

Anyone heard from back from Sonya about this opportunity. I sent her an email to her website and a PM on here but haven't heard back yet. Hope to get some Merchants in my area if there are any available.

none in my state!

Have any Vendors on here ever received even one of these "free franchise locations"? Just wonder, because I've tried repeatedly to get in contact with this locator and haven't gotten a reply back at all. I have 10 Merchant Tire stores in my area, wish this to good to be true offer was real.

Have any Vendors on here ever received even one of these "free franchise locations"? Just wonder, because I've tried repeatedly to get in contact with this locator and haven't gotten a reply back at all. I have 10 Merchant Tire stores in my area, wish this to good to be true offer was real.

I was wondering this myself.

I was initially told there were 5 locations in my area and was offered them.

I accepted the same evening and was told they'd be sending me some papers to sign via fax.

But, I got an email the following morning telling me the 5 locations were already given to someone else just prior to having been offered to me the prev day.

So the "other vendor" was going to get the locations rather than me.

I was fine with that. First come, first served is a good policy.

However, I find it strange that not ONE active/contributing member on this forum has received locations from this offer.

I find it hard to believe that the folks who post on here every day are unwilling to post about their experience with the deal.

It's easier to believe no one has been given any locations.

That makes me very suspicious about the offer.

I find this odd myself. I've dealt with Sonya since 2005 and she's been nothing but professional with me. She was the best locator I've ever used.

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

I did get 6 of the 20 locations in my area. A big mistake on my part I should have taken them all. But being skeptical only took 6. Once I figured out this was a great deal the rest of the locations had been taken. I was told 1 large vendor took all locations in TX, IL, CO. Well you snooze you lose.

Sonya was great, and I hope to do more business with her in the future. Here is how it worked for me.

Sent an email saying I was in IL, got a list of available location. DAY 1

Sent second email with the 6 I was interested in. DAY 1

Called and talked with Sonya about additional locations, big let down all taken. DAY 2

Got a response with an agreement to sign. DAY 2

Signed it sent it back and got the addresses and phone numbers of each location. DAY 3

Then I was suppose to wait for corporate stickers before I placed.

Waited a week, no stickers, sent an email got a response saying place machines and label them later. Day 10

I called eack location, placed 5 of 6 on Day 11.

6th location claimed he never got a notification.

Sent email, Sonya was right on it and re-sent the approval. Day 12

Called location, manager on vacation, another small set back. Day 13

Because of my schedule did not call for 10 days, and placed last one.

Just received my coporate stickers. I'll place them on my first service.

More information than you want but it is what it is.

I did talk with the guy that took the rest of the locations, he said he didn't realize some were in my back yard and was willing to let me have them.

I did get 6 of the 20 locations in my area. A big mistake on my part I should have taken them all. But being skeptical only took 6. Once I figured out this was a great deal the rest of the locations had been taken. I was told 1 large vendor took all locations in TX, IL, CO. Well you snooze you lose.

Sonya was great, and I hope to do more business with her in the future. Here is how it worked for me.

Called and talked with Sonya about additional locations, big let down all taken. DAY 2

Signed it sent it back and got the addresses and phone numbers of each location. DAY 3

Waited a week, no stickers, sent an email got a response saying place machines and label them later. Day 10

I did talk with the guy that took the rest of the locations, he said he didn't realize some were in my back yard and was willing to let me have them.

So I guess if she doesn't return emails or PM's on this site it must mean there are no locations available in my area? That's a great deal you got.

I talked to her and madesure everything was a go before I purchased the machines, filled out all the paperwork, bought a fax line because it was required. Sent in all information anddidn't hear anything for about a week. I inquired about the status and was informedthat all the Texas locations had been taken by a large vending group. Iguess I now have bulk vending machines I need to place.

I guess she didn't knoweither until it was too late. The problem is that I am new to vending. I wantedto go the soda and snack machine route. I figured I couldn't lose too much withthe bulk vending with her getting into all the NTB locations in the Dallasarea. I guess this is not a very good start for me......My first location $*@&

What's the deal with the corporate stickers?

Archived