Free Locations

free locations

• 1 month later...

So much for these locations, I received this email yesterday.

Hi,

You presently service a snack or bulk candy machine for us at one or more Tire Kingdom locations (NTB, Merchants Auto, Big O Tire, Tire Kingdom). We received a request from our client to remove any gumball machines from the stores because they have had several incidents where gumball machines have been turned over by small children in their stores. They explained that the only gum that can be sold in their stores have to be sold in packages in the larger snack vending machines.

Can you please respond to this letting me know if you have a gumball machine in addition to the snack/bulk machines, and if so, please confirm that you will be able to remove this per the client’s request.

Thank you, and please do call or email with any questions. We appreciate your help!

I'm curious if anyone else received a similar email?

So you have to take out your entire machine, or just remove the gum balls ?

So much for these locations, I received this email yesterday.

Hi,

You presently service a snack or bulk candy machine for us at one or more Tire Kingdom locations (NTB, Merchants Auto, Big O Tire, Tire Kingdom). We received a request from our client to remove any gumball machines from the stores because they have had several incidents where gumball machines have been turned over by small children in their stores. They explained that the only gum that can be sold in their stores have to be sold in packages in the larger snack vending machines.

Can you please respond to this letting me know if you have a gumball machine in addition to the snack/bulk machines, and if so, please confirm that you will be able to remove this per the client’s request.

Thank you, and please do call or email with any questions. We appreciate your help!

I'm curious if anyone else received a similar email?

These location are managed by Vending Corporation of America in Norcross GA. They manage the full line also. I meet the full line vendor at one of the locations and had great conversation. I think the locator knew very little about these. ha it's water over the dam, I'll just find some different locations for this equiptment.

• 1 month later...

A nationwide franchise has given us exclusive rights to their locations. They are a national chain. We have locations available in almost every state and are giving them away! The vendor (you) will receive a corporate sticker and will remit 20% commission each month. The locations are exclusive- you will never have competition and you don't have to worry about being kicked out of the location!! Contact us for available locations.

help@firstchoicelocators.com

How is everybody doing with their tire locations?Mine are slow not worth servicing once a month anyone else having this problem?

Yes Sherlock the contract is specific on monthly service.

If they are just "ok" accounts Jim, I wonder if you shouldn't just go ahead and stretch out their servicing beyond once-per-month.

Worse that can happen is you lose some "ok" accounts if they kick you out for not servicing every 30 days.

And, in the long run, maybe getting kicked out will better than wasting gas/time/money on servicing too often.

But, I'd be surprised if they'd notice.

I'm guessing the folks at the shop have much better things to do than monitor how often the candy-man comes.

I'm required to send in collection data and commisson each month. Based on the first couple months I could fudge it every other month. While these are OK, I won't pull them till I need the equipment. When I choose these, I only took the ones that were close. All within 20 mile radius for me these are extremly close.

Archived