Replacement Locks for a Seaga Tri-Vend Machine

dkochan

I called Seaga Manufacturing today about purchasing replacement keys for a Tri-Vend machine.  I was told that they don't sell keys but replacement locks with two keys for $15 each.  Is there a place where I can purchase replacement locks for a lower price?

Sorry I can't help with that lock.

If the machine is open take the locks to a locksmith. If it isn't opem take the head in. Most locksmiths will cut you new keys from the lock. It will cost less than  $10.00. 

• 10 years later...
20 hours ago, czarredd said:

Need SM209 and SM210 keys...any luck?

I'm afraid this thread is from more than a decade ago, so I wouldn't expect too much of a response from the original posters. If you're looking for keys, you might check eBay and Craigslist as Seaga machines and parts are still out there- or as suggested you can have keys made from the tubular locks. Good luck!

On 2/9/2019 at 12:10 PM, PerformaVending said:

I'm afraid this thread is from more than a decade ago, so I wouldn't expect too much of a response from the original posters. If you're looking for keys, you might check eBay and Craigslist as Seaga machines and parts are still out there- or as suggested you can have keys made from the tubular locks. Good luck!

Thanks! Seaga actually reached out and offered replacement locks/keys for $28 a set. I just ended up ordering some other tubular cam locks off Amazon for $10 and they work great.