Fro-Mac snack machines?

sprint54fan

I bought my first fullsize snack machine a while back from Sams Club. I way over spent on it but I wanted a snack machine for a location and didnt shop around..bad move. However the machine has been on location since and has worked great all this time with no problems..until now

Someone broke into the location and of course smashed the glass in the vending machine and grabbed all the snacks. While doing this these streched 3 of the spirals out so now they arent holding product right. One is big for chips and 2 are small for candy bars..

I tried to replace the spirals (since they are same size just offer a couple more spots to put stuff in) from a table top snack machine and they will not work..so Im assuming the spirals have to be made just for this fro-mac machine?

Well I went online looking for the machine to replace spirals and I cannot find a place to order parts. Its made by Fro-Mac.. the spirals are all white..anyone on here have any they can sell me?

Any help would be great..thanks guys and gals!

Ask some of the more experienced full-line vendors about how to install caging (right word?) on the inside of the glass to help prevent that from happening. I know there was a previous discussion about vending machine cages that mentioned it.

Ask some of the more experienced full-line vendors about how to install caging (right word?) on the inside of the glass to help prevent that from happening. I know there was a previous discussion about vending machine cages that mentioned it.

expanded aluminum, tho if its a nice inside location, this may not go over well lol

Archived