Larger Corp break rooms seem to be my weakest spots

JLM Vending

I notices that some of my candy spots in break rooms in areas with more than 70 employees have made less than 2 dollars in a month. But this is not the first time. Im starting to see a pattern here. I just got back from a Paint Co and it had one quarter after 1 month. Supposedly 100 + employees in this one. Break rooms have turned out to have more duds for me than any other type of business. Whenever my machine is next to a snack machine, it seems to be like suicide. It's the medium size businesses that are bringing me the most money. I have bars, cocktail lounges and wear houses that do about 50-100 bucks, but none of my break room spots are doing over 35 bucks. And these are spots with more than 50 employees. These are decent size businesses. I have a machine in my friends garage with about 10 tenants and another in my other friends apartment kitchen and they do much better than some of my break rooms. 30 dollars beats 2 dollars. How weird is that?

I notices that some of my candy spots in break rooms in areas with more than 70 employees have made less than 2 dollars in a month. But this is not the first time. Im starting to see a pattern here. I just got back from a Paint Co and it had one quarter after 1 month. Supposedly 100 + employees in this one. Break rooms have turned out to have more duds for me than any other type of business. Whenever my machine is next to a snack machine, it seems to be like suicide. It's the medium size businesses that are bringing me the most money. I have bars, cocktail lounges and wear houses that do about 50-100 bucks, but none of my break room spots are doing over 35 bucks. And these are spots with more than 50 employees. These are decent size businesses. I have a machine in my friends garage with about 10 tenants and another in my other friends apartment kitchen and they do much better than some of my break rooms. 30 dollars beats 2 dollars. How weird is that?

Get some more friends.grin.gif

Archived