Help! Need table top capsule machine.

Jubbs

Hey guys, I'm Jubbs, and I am new to the vending world. A little bit of background on me:

I am in my early twenties (still in school for I.T) and I am a huge nerd. Me and my fiancee go to a lot of anime and comic book conventions all across the area. We have a lot of fun and recently have considered making our own tables in the vending rooms. Usually in anime conventions there are two rooms, one for commercial vendors, and another for independent arists trying to sell their art and stuff. My fiancee is the artist and has her own ideas, I however want to go a different route.

I have a lot of ideas of selling Japanese snacks, and one idea came up. When I was a kid I used to LOVE capsule vending machines, because it was like 50 cents and I got a cool toy.

What I need help with is finding small, portable, table/counter top vending machines that could sell little capsule toys. My idea was to buy a bunch of really cheap Japanese vending toys and throw them in the machine. Have people buy tokens and use them in the machine.

Does anyone know where I could get (cheap) table top capsule vendors. I just need to know companies that make them and stuff. Also a good website for buying the toys in bulk.

Hey guys, I'm Jubbs, and I am new to the vending world. A little bit of background on me:

I am in my early twenties (still in school for I.T) and I am a huge nerd. Me and my fiancee go to a lot of anime and comic book conventions all across the area. We have a lot of fun and recently have considered making our own tables in the vending rooms. Usually in anime conventions there are two rooms, one for commercial vendors, and another for independent arists trying to sell their art and stuff. My fiancee is the artist and has her own ideas, I however want to go a different route.

I have a lot of ideas of selling Japanese snacks, and one idea came up. When I was a kid I used to LOVE capsule vending machines, because it was like 50 cents and I got a cool toy.

What I need help with is finding small, portable, table/counter top vending machines that could sell little capsule toys. My idea was to buy a bunch of really cheap Japanese vending toys and throw them in the machine. Have people buy tokens and use them in the machine.

Does anyone know where I could get (cheap) table top capsule vendors. I just need to know companies that make them and stuff. Also a good website for buying the toys in bulk.

A&A Global Ind. has every thing you need.

Welcome to VENDiscuss Jubbs. Glad to have you. Don't worry about being a nerd. I have a friend on here will.vend, he is a big time nerdgrin.gif

Yep, Kelly is right. Most machines will work you just have to add little suction cup feet to the machines bottom. A&A has them.

Me and my fiancee go to a lot of anime and comic book conventions all across the area.

Welcome Jubbs! We have a member here named McGranger who just started vending as well. If my memory is correct, he is in the graphic novel industry and I believe he is working on his own material. You should look him up.

Nerds R good. (

As long as your understand that nerd is a subtype of the intellectual {

Assuming the intellectual is not the moronic type who is not actually an intellectual, but acts like one in an attempt to act superior to others

}

)

I once attempted to learn how to crochet just so I could make my own Doctor Who scarf. (

)

I failed.

I assume you keep up with all things Foamy?

Damn, lost my programming formatting in the post.

Should've used the "code" button on the post screen Mage! It would've preserved your post exactly the way you typed it.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Archived