Excel Spread Sheet

DayStar Vending

Hey Guys and Gals,

Does anyone have an excel worksheet they wouldn't mind passing on to a newbie? Specifically, I am looking for your best practices when it comes to keeping track of how machines are doing at each location. I am very detail oriented, and therefore want to keep very good and accurate records. A template to get me going in the right direction would be most awesome!

Thanks!

Hey Guys and Gals,

Does anyone have an excel worksheet they wouldn't mind passing on to a newbie? Specifically, I am looking for your best practices when it comes to keeping track of how machines are doing at each location. I am very detail oriented, and therefore want to keep very good and accurate records. A template to get me going in the right direction would be most awesome!

Thanks!

Send me your regular email in a PM. Ill email you the template I made for Charity, Racks, & Cranes

Im not smart enught to attach it to my reply. It just says not allowed

Mike

Hey, Mind if I have a copy of your template.

IM a newbie as well about to put out 150 or so charity donations boxes. Would be great to have a template to keep track.

Quickinvestment at gmail.com

\

Send me your regular email in a PM. Ill email you the template I made for Charity, Racks, & Cranes

Mike

Mike

Hey mike,

If you want you could send that to me as well and I'll get it up in the download area for you so we can all benefit from it.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Hey mike,

If you want you could send that to me as well and I'll get it up in the download area for you so we can all benefit from it.

How do I do that? I cant attach it to a relpy and there is no attach option for email.

Mike

I was thinking you could send it to me through email. Not sure why you don't have attachments on your email, I thought that was a standard feature. Who do you use for email?

How do I do that? I cant attach it to a relpy and there is no attach option for email.

Mike

Mike

You can attach a file to your reply right here, or upload it yourself in the downloads section. ;)

Mike

You can attach a file to your reply right here, or upload it yourself in the downloads section. ;)

Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file. -- All I need is a email address I can email from outlook.

Mike

Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file. -- All I need is a email address I can email from outlook.

Mike

Oops. My bad. I saw the option to attach a file and thought you could. Never really tried anything other than a Jpeg. You can still do it in the downloads section though. I just tried it and it works.

Oops. My bad. I saw the option to attach a file and thought you could. Never really tried anything other than a Jpeg. You can still do it in the downloads section though. I just tried it and it works.

Correct. You can upload it to the download section Mike, or you could send it to me using the board email address, support@vendiscuss.net, and I'll put it up for you.

Correct. You can upload it to the download section Mike, or you could send it to me using the board email address, support@vendiscuss.net, and I'll put it up for you.

Got the same message when I tried the download section. Just mailed it to you Steve.

Mike

Maybe someday it will come back to me new and improved? I would love it if I could add the date and current months collections and all the other info updated. I never did work on it though.

Mike

Got it. Thanks Mike. I will upload this to make it available for everyone today.

If anyone can add to it per Mike's request, let me know and I will update the file here as well. That goes for any file we have available. If anyone feels they can improve anything offered, please submit it to me as a revision so our downloads area can continually improve. All old versions are archived so they will still be available as well.

Sorry for the delay guys. There was an issue with the spreadsheet that I wanted to get clarification on from Mike before I uploaded it.

I'll get this up before the stroke of midnight tonight.

Ok, this file is now available. To download, go to the downloads section and click on "view new content" and it will be first on the list. It's called "Route Tracking Spreadsheet"

Thanks Big Mike!

Archived