Half Price Locations!

free locations

For a limited time we are offering locations for single, double, triple candy machines for only $25 per location. Not applicable in TX, NJ, NV and some parts of MI or NY. Maximum of 3 locations per customer. We are every busy so Please email us for more details help@firstchoicelocators.com in the event we are not able to check pm's.

This offer expires Wednesday October 12th

Blessings

Sonya

First Choice Locators LLC

407-341-2430

• 1 month later...

For a limited time we are offering locations for single, double, triple candy machines for only $25 per location. Not applicable in TX, NJ, NV and some parts of MI or NY. Maximum of 3 locations per customer. We are every busy so Please email us for more details help@firstchoicelocators.com in the event we are not able to check pm's.

This offer expires Wednesday October 12th

Blessings

Sonya

First Choice Locators LLC

407-341-2430

I wonder why they exclude some states. Maybe some states have laws that you can't sell half priced free locations.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

[quote name=hutchdavidson'

timestamp='1320600912' post='100913]

No law against what to set your price at. Gotta be another reason, possibly business practices conflicts with state consumer laws.

I know that. I just saw it as funny a poster named free locations was selling half price ones. I can't be the only one that saw that as a little funny.

Yea. This is Sonya from First Choice. She created her account when she was giving those free franchise locations out. She should probably change her screen name.

Just to note, she is a legit locator and does good work.

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

Yea. This is Sonya from First Choice. She created her account when she was giving those free franchise locations out. She should probably change her screen name.

I'm always interested in sampling locator services....especially if they are members here.

I locate for myself, but just try locators out of curiosity and to supplement my own locating efforts.

First Choice seemed disorganized when I dealt with them during their "Free Locations" offer.

The left hand didn't seem to know what the right hand was doing.

But, still, I put that off as maybe just some "crazy period" they went through because they were probably swamped with folks wanting free locations.

So, I submitted some questions to First Choice via the "contact us" page on their site.

Got an automatic reply stating I would hear from them in a few hours or next business day.

It's been 2 weeks.

Over those 2 weeks I called a few times and every time I only got voicemail.

I never got a live person to answer.

I normally leave a message for any business I call if no one answers.

But, I didn't leave a message with First Choice because their voicemail greeting indicates the message box is for both a vending locating biz AND some investment group.

Really? One line for both businesses? C'mon, man.

Combining the voicemails is not very good business practice IMO.

That has "unprofessional" written all over it.

When I review my first impressions of First Choice, I consider the lack of a live person answering phones, the shared voicemail box with another biz, the lack of following-up as promised by their automated email reply, along with their disorganization I experienced during their "free locations" offer, and I have no choice but to pass on their services for now.

They may be great locators and your experience with them could go a whole lot better.

But, IMO, I've given them a fair shake to earn some of my money and they blew it.

That's what I thought. but I did scratch my head when I saw it.

I have used them twice. The locations I received were decent. The second time I used them I ordered 2 locations. The one location I accepted the other I did not. I did not pay for either of my locations because I was waiting to get my other location to get relocated before I submitted my payment. They informed me I needed to pay for the one location after about a week and I had until 1:00 to pay. I forgot to pay that day, but paid the next day for the one location. I was still waiting for my other location and then they informed me that I had to prepay for the other location because I was late paying for the first location. This kind of irked me because the order was for 2 locations and I was waiting to get my 2nd location before I made payment. The locations I have gotten from them was a bar which does pretty well and a Kroger grocery store--which I am hoping will turn out to be pretty decent as well. They have usually taken around 1- 2 weeks and all communication is done through email. However, they did call when they first had my locations and when they were looking for payment. All in all--not too bad in my experience especially knowing that they do a prepay service.

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent her a PM....willing to give it a try....I have 5 machines being located by Rob at Kickstart right now.....only been 2 days so far...his communication has been great...eager to get those placed..

DOH! Just realized this expired back in Oct :) Maybe she will still cut me a deal

Archived