Tattoo/Sticker Machine Recommendations

Vending Supply

In fact, I am working on a new program in which vending operators could actually create their own custom series with local artwork...

Melissa,

Please keep us updated on this program. It sounds like it may have some potential. I was once asked by a tattoo shop if I could make temp tattoos from their designs and sell them in their shop. This would be exactly what they were looking for.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Melissa,

Please keep us updated on this program. It sounds like it may have some potential. I was once asked by a tattoo shop if I could make temp tattoos from their designs and sell them in their shop. This would be exactly what they were looking for.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Absolutely! The challenge I am up against right now is getting the minimum purchase down to a reasonable amount of boxes at a reasonable price for you guys. We typically do runs of 500-1000 sheets per print job, which would mean a minimum of 500 individual designs (times the 10 or more designs in your series). I could realistically get an order down to a 16 300 count box minimum order, but the set-up charges may make the cost per box a little too high.

A more cost effective option would be for us to design a portal on our website where you could submit your local tattoo artist's work for out other customers throughout the country to pre-order as well. If we could get several different customers interested we could dilute those set-up charges and get them to you at a fair price. The only downside would be that you would not be the "exclusive" provider of your series, but we could always offer limits on what geographic region they are sold to so that it wouldn't be a direct competitor :)

M

Hey, I just stumbled across this...

I guess I should give you all a little background on VSI...

When Sheri decided to sell her company several years ago, it was purchased by the factory that was printing her tattoos. She had such a well developed business that it made sense to keep it going.

So, Vending Supply today is actually a division of Tattoo Manufacturing in Tucson, Arizona, one of the very few factories (if not the only factory) in the US that has the machinery to design and print temporary tattoos. The company has several different distribution models, SAVVI (our retail division), California Tattoos (our Custom Design division) and Vending Supply. The products that you find in Claires, Michaels, Target, Walmart etc are actually produced and sold by SAVVI which is a much larger division than Vending Supply. Truth be told, it is not that we are repackaging VSI stuff for retail, but that when a specific design does well in these stores, it is redesigned for Vending and given to us to distribute to you.

The great thing about having the factory and artists right down the hall from me is that we have a lot of flexibility when it comes to new ideas and trying new things. We are making a strong push right now to get away from reusing SAVVI designs and are focusing more on finding actual tattoo artists and licenses unique to Vending. In fact, I am working on a new program in which vending operators could actually create their own custom series with local artwork...

Anyhow, I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions,. you may see a few designs out there in retail that look a little familiar, but it's only because they have been selling so well in packages that we thought they might do well for you too.

M

Great info

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

We  enjoy the Advance 2 col and have a few 3 col. I turn advance and similar 4 cols into 2 seperate 2 column machines. Have a few compact 4 col, but it gets harder to decide what to fill after 3 cols.  Having 60 machines and some years experience with these,  find the NW to be too cumberson.  Any machine that wont sit on the stand, when trying to change out the stand is NOT for me.  Buy machines craigslist and do not pay too much.   Just bought a compact 4 col for $60.00. But, I had to sand, prime and paint.  Changed mech to .75.

post-4451-0-94793700-1376957194_thumb.jpg

post-4451-0-85481900-1376957215_thumb.jpg

Archived