UTurn parts?

BobTHJ

Where's the best place to get UTurn parts for a reasonable cost?

I have two Vendstars in a trendy bar in town (all candy). I'd like to swap them out with a single UTurn Terminator (8-head) and use the extra 2 heads to try vending some "bar toys" as suggested on another thread (glowsticks maybe). In order to do this I need to get a couple of $0.75 or $1.00 mechanisms for the UTurn and a pair of gumball wheels. Suggestions on where to find these inexpensively?

Where's the best place to get UTurn parts for a reasonable cost?

I have two Vendstars in a trendy bar in town (all candy). I'd like to swap them out with a single UTurn Terminator (8-head) and use the extra 2 heads to try vending some "bar toys" as suggested on another thread (glowsticks maybe). In order to do this I need to get a couple of $0.75 or $1.00 mechanisms for the UTurn and a pair of gumball wheels. Suggestions on where to find these inexpensively?

What do you plan to sell as "bar toys"? They don't make capsule wheels for uturns, do they? If not, then you are stuck with gumball wheels, and round caps. I don't know of any glowsticks that will fit in a round cap. I've thought about condoms, rings, body jewelry, tattoos, etc.

interesting about the coin mechs..here i have uturns with $2 and $1 coin mechs and they greatly increase the turnover per machine, maybe it should be considered in the usa too!

I am with you there! But first the USA needs to develop a viable dollar coin that everyone is happy with AND eliminate the dollar bill AND bring back the two dollar bill. Good luck getting that passed with our goofy government.

Archived