seaga tv3000 triple vend problem?

JARED

seaga tv3000 the instruction booklet doesnt explain muchon how to repair these machines. i bought 8 of them, and 3 of them are having trouble vending gumballs . sometimes i put a quarter in and get nothing , and other times i get something. i tried to set the candy wheel inside so that the open hole is in the front. but it seems like the gear that turns when putting a quarter in is not against the wheel enough to make the turn to vend the candy? are these machines known to have problems with the candy wheel and the gear not making contact? sorry if i sound confused but i am.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for digging this up, but what is loctite? I'm considering buying nine of these machines at $45-50 each and wondered if I should go ahead with the purchase

Thanks!

-Bryan

Loctite® Threadlocker Red 271™ is designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces. It protects threads from rust and corrosion and prevents loosening from shock and vibration. It is only removable once cured by heating up parts to 500°F (260°C).

My link

Hope this helps.

Archived