genesis combo bill acceptor not working

does anyone know what type of bill acceptor i should buy for a genesis combo machine? i called the company the said i had to buy their acceptor for $225.00

the tech for genesis said i could use an ict bill acceptor

i found a refurbished one online for $100 but not sure if it will work? the model is a bL 700? will this work?

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know what type of bill acceptor i should buy for a genesis combo machine? i called the company the said i had to buy their acceptor for $225.00

the tech for genesis said i could use an ict bill acceptor

i found a refurbished one online for $100 but not sure if it will work? the model is a bL 700? will this work?

Buying used could always be risky. We do not have any used BL 700's but could sell a new one for $295. Give us a call if you are interested. If you buy a used validator and it doesn't work, we do repair or exchange them as well.

hello if you are interested I know a guy that sells the original Bill Validator Brand New for $145. Is a four way and accepts $1,5,10, 20 bills. But you can set it up to only accept $1 and $5 bills of course. If i were you i would becareful with used parts. and also with what Genesis been selling for such a high price. I heard that they sell you used refurbished parts for more than new one.

I have the same Genesis combo vending machines and that was the cheapest I found. He also sells other parts way cheaper than Genesis. I bought 3 coin validators also, newer type and better quality than that blue crap, Genesis validator that breaks down all the time. His coin validators are better quality, I have bought 3 from him for almost the price of one of the refurbished junks Genesis sells.

He sells all types of parts for the Genesis machines. He will even help you if you have any trouble with you machine. I had a problem with my machine not giving change and he help me fix it.

This is his email apssale@hotmail.com

Good luck man!

Archived