Hello from Texas

ecigvendor

Hello everyone. I have been operating a few beverage machines for a while as a side business to supplement my income and it's been going pretty well. My company has designed a vending machine for electronic cigarettes. I'd like to get some input on this and find out if anyone else would be interested in placing machines like this in any (18+ only) locations. Especially since winter is coming up, I believe non-smoking bars/clubs/offices might perform quite well. Any thoughts, tips or experiences would be appreciated.

I think if you are the electronic cigarette company you would be best served by making the product bendable out of existing equipment. Dedicated machines are usually an extremely hard sell the industry.

Well if they vend at 10 and cost 6 I've got 60% COG, before the rest of my cost.If my other cost equal 20% I will make 2 bucks each, or 20%. Now I have not inclused the cost of the machine. I would be damm lucky to start making anything in, who know when.

Bolted down onto what? The bar? I wonder how many bar owners will let you bolt something to bar or counter, especially a nicer type of establishment that has a lot of money tied up in fixtures. Same for a chain what are you going to chain it to?

I just don't see it.

Archived