Beverage vending

zakary

I'm plannnig on placing couple of beverage machines. I've never done this before though.

I have the following questions:

1. What is a MUST read before starting vending machine business?

2. How much money do I need to start smoothly?

3. How can I apply\Where can I find free vending machines provided by Cocacola\pepsi?

Probably is in the forum already, just way too much info to read.

Thanks a lot!

I'm plannnig on placing couple of beverage machines. I've never done this before though.

3. How can I apply\Where can I find free vending machines provided by Cocacola\pepsi?

Thanks a lot!

1.vending machine fundamentals ( download section of this site). also the truth about vending book by RJT ( send him a PM )

2. It depends what you want to do, how many locations, what type of locations and what type of equipment. do you have a business plan yet? YOu can buy a dixie can machine for $200 and have it stocked for another ~$75 but its gonna limit your choice of locations. also you have to be able to move the machine, etc..

3. call your local bottlers , get the sales dept... sometimes theres requirements that ur not just starting out, if u have an existing business then it will be easier to get into their 3rd party of full svc program.

Thanks a lot!

if taking a week or two to read through the old post is too much trouble self employment may not be for you, I think when your investing money into any venture you should do the research, strategizing and planning. I did the research before entering into bulk vending but I made the mistake of not listening to the veterans advice. Do you self a favor and read ninn jinn vending adventure topic and read through mission vendings old post and you will have a better idea of what to expect as a newbie full line vendor and have the solid input from a successful vet.

if taking a week or two to read through the old post is too much trouble self employment may not be for you, I think when your investing money into any venture you should do the research, strategizing and planning. I did the research before entering into bulk vending but I made the mistake of not listening to the veterans advice. Do you self a favor and read ninn jinn vending adventure topic and read through mission vendings old post and you will have a better idea of what to expect as a newbie full line vendor and have the solid input from a successful vet.

I apologize for an incorrect wording. I meant to say that the valuable information is spread out throughout the forum, so it will take me considerable amount of time to read through before I get something valuable.

Btw, I cannot find ninn jinn vending adventure topic. What's the link? Thanks for reply!

dogcow,

Thank you. Very helpful!

Nothing wrong with being a newbie, we all gotta start somewhere. As suggested, the best crash course in vending is to start from the most current thread and work your way back. You should be able to find some useful info in just about every thread.

If you were to go through 10 pages back and read every thread it will give a good sense of the vending industry and the trials, tribulations and headaches we all experience as small independent operators.

Archived