bulk vending locations

jennifer72284

I have a bunch of Tommy Gacha Machines I came into for what I thought was a good deal. I got these machines thinking placement would be a breeze but to my surprise no locations want them. I was wanting to know any suggestions, tricks or advice to placing these. Every locate service I called said they do not deal with these or said they would place them only to never hear from them.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I have a bunch of Tommy Gacha Machines I came into for what I thought was a good deal. I got these machines thinking placement would be a breeze but to my surprise no locations want them. I was wanting to know any suggestions, tricks or advice to placing these. Every locate service I called said they do not deal with these or said they would place them only to never hear from them.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I have never had an issue placing them. Most loccators do not like to locate any toy machines including racks. Because they are harder to place. They want the fast yes answer to the small candy machine to help out the poor ol charity. Print out some nice photos and hit the road placing. Chinese places really like them.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hello Jennifer,

My name is Pam. I work with bulk vending operators all over the country finding locations. I love locating Tomy's. I am in OH. right now and I just picked up 10 China Buffet's and several Mexican Restaurants plus some Pizza Parlour's with the Tomy Machine.

E mail me your rates. Handavending@AOL.

I called her and we talked rates and min order to get some amusements out for me, if anyone is looking to get stuff out in jan and in az,tx,ok,la,ga,fl or anywhere else in south east pm me because she wanted to do like min. 20 locs to come to fl unless we could line up some others on the way. She does in person locating

If she isn't legit give her da boot!

Oh no, from what I've read about her she seems very legit. I'm just surprised at how much of a hot topic she was on the forum at one time and now everyone is clammering as if no one has ever heard of her. :huh:

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Oh no, from what I've read about her she seems very legit. I'm just surprised at how much of a hot topic she was on the forum at one time and now everyone is clammering as if no one has ever heard of her. :huh:

I remember a large vendor out west (don't remember the name) gave her a good rating.

Hey BouncyBalls, use the search function, will ya??!! :lol:

I remember a large vendor out west (don't remember the name) gave her a good rating.

Im not sure where he is but borderjerry had great results with her.

A friend of mine has used her and said she is great.

A friend of mine has used her and said she is great.

She was here last month, and will be back after the holidays to do more locating. We use her for commercial rack and crane stops. I wrote a post about one of her locating techniques (takes batteries out of her cell phone before entering) a few years ago, I'm sure a search will find that post.

Another strategy I have observed is when she walks into a restaurant she looks to see if they have a charity machine, and no commercial rack. That is the 'most optimal' situation, when she sees that set up then before she ever approaches the hostess or counter she just marches right over to the area the charity machine is in and will quickly rearrange the chairs and magazine racks to create enough space for at least a five way...then if/when the owner says there is no room, she just points over to the space she just made...

..."Why, it could go right there!!"...

Archived