Ultra Vend Machines

christirose

I looked at some Ultra Vend bulk vending machines yesterday. They are triples. I'm going to put together a proposal/offer for some of the inventory this man has to offer. They are of varying ages, he started his buisness about 20+ years ago. I only want the machines that are located and a few spare machines. I think I'd like to start with some bulk machines, pay off my initial investment, accumulate some capital and then progress into full size snack and beverage machines. Want to get my feet wet and also be cautious in this troubled economy.

Here is what I want to know:

1. What would you pay for a one of these machines not located?

2. What would you pay for a machine that is in a location? I have seen what the revenues are in each location and it varies, so I think it's safe to come up with an average price per location.

I have an idea of what I want to offer, but I want to check with those of you in the bulk vending biz to see what you would place the value of these machines at.

I know they are plastic, but that actually appeals to me because they're not very heavy and I can easily move them around.

Let the responses start rolling in!

Chris

I looked at some Ultra Vend bulk vending machines yesterday. They are triples. I'm going to put together a proposal/offer for some of the inventory this man has to offer. They are of varying ages, he started his buisness about 20+ years ago. I only want the machines that are located and a few spare machines. I think I'd like to start with some bulk machines, pay off my initial investment, accumulate some capital and then progress into full size snack and beverage machines. Want to get my feet wet and also be cautious in this troubled economy.

Here is what I want to know:

1. What would you pay for a one of these machines not located?

2. What would you pay for a machine that is in a location? I have seen what the revenues are in each location and it varies, so I think it's safe to come up with an average price per location.

I have an idea of what I want to offer, but I want to check with those of you in the bulk vending biz to see what you would place the value of these machines at.

I know they are plastic, but that actually appeals to me because they're not very heavy and I can easily move them around.

Let the responses start rolling in!

Chris

When I first started 2 of these were given to me at no charge. Early on I purchased 3 more at $25 each. They have faithfully served me well. They are not pleasing to look at but they work like a charm. I have sold them off as I updated to Northwestern and A&A machines but I still have 1 out on the route, and believe it or not it is in a gravy location. It produces about $60 a month consistently.

$30-40 is a good price to pay not on location, but only if they have all 3 locks and keys with them. I would go up to maybe $65 if on location and the person can verify income.

Buying any parts from Advantage Vending is expensive. The locks can be found on Ebay for around $15 for the top and $12 for the tops.

As I said I had zero problems with these machines, I just didnt care for the looks, Mine were yellow and black and red and black.

If you buy these let me know and I'll send you what parts I have. I have a few mech's, chute door kits and a few other pieces. I will replace my other one if it fails.

Also you can't do big gumballs but 1/2" (8500ct) will work fine if you give 4 or 5.

I have some EasyVend, which later evolved into UltraVend. My machines are about 2 decades old, and an ugly brown color. But they do work, and have paid for themselves. (Bought them on location.) You can buy parts easily enough at Gumballs.com, though I could swear there was another site that was selling them directly. Although Gumballs.com does say they are not currently producing parts.

I have had a few break on me recently. I think one location there was somebody who broke the top to get at the candy.

My intent is to move away from these machines, but they do work.

Thank you both for the info. The ones I'm looking at are a mix of light and dark gray. They look a lot like the Vendstars I saw on Ebay, but they are Ultra Vends.

The seller actually wants to sell all 300 hundred machines, but I don't want that many. He uses some of them for parts. I am watching some of the Vendstars on Ebay to see if they sell in case I have to buy the whole lot of Ultra Vends. Perhaps I could sell 270 of them on Ebay....lol, or go into the Ultra Vend parts business shocked.gif. After all, I am wanting to diversify my income stream.

I am getting very excited about breaking into the business. I am looking at a snack and beverage vending route tomorrow.

I can't tell everyone how happy & grateful I am that I found this site. I was about to buy a biz op in Natural Vending (3 combo machines for $22,500.) Thankfully, I sleep on every financial decision I make and something told me to do my homework and I was finally led to this site. Found this site and have been learning from everyone's experience, good and bad. I really feel like I dodged a bullet. I have completely changed my business plan and can get this started with so much less money. and more bang for my buck!

when I first started several years back I got a bunch of these, 40 total with extra parts. for a plastic machine they were solid but I did not like the way you have to change out candy, (no separate canister) when all said and done I only paid about $14 a piece used about half then changed them all out and sold them all on ebay. Never really had any issues just did not like them.

If the price is right it may be a good way to get started as I did.

even got an old pic

(not bad for an old brown machine)haha

P.S. not my ugly labels!

I wasn't making them back then, haha

post-454-0-38226300-1319164615_thumb.jpg

The brown machine actually looks better than the two tone gray. I was wondering about product labels. Is there a place to buy them? You say you make them, how do you go about that?

when I first started several years back I got a bunch of these, 40 total with extra parts. for a plastic machine they were solid but I did not like the way you have to change out candy, (no separate canister) when all said and done I only paid about $14 a piece used about half then changed them all out and sold them all on ebay. Never really had any issues just did not like them.

If the price is right it may be a good way to get started as I did.

even got an old pic

(not bad for an old brown machine)haha

P.S. not my ugly labels!

I wasn't making them back then, haha

I was wondering about product labels. Is there a place to buy them? You say you make them, how do you go about that?

Chris,

There are a few options.

You can use the labels that come with the candy (free)

You can print your own (from your printer or from a printing/photo place). We have free labels here in the label section.

Or, you can purchase custom labels from one of our 2 label makers on the forum. (Bacho or sweetstop) They both have websites listed on our links page. (Top menu under the "links" tab.

Good luck!

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

Archived