The most successful vendor in the world

caserri

I'm sure everyone is familiar with the Dos Equis commercials featuring The Most Interesting Man In The World. I thought it would be fun to start a comical thread based on that campaign. Here are a few that I came up with to get us started. Feel free to add your own...

On halloween, Children appear at his door with quarters.

He once placed a gumball machine in a graveyard. Then pulled $500 from it the following day.

Double Bubble discontinued its pumpkin flavored gum balls because he once said he dislikes the taste of pumpkin pie.

He is...

The most successful vendor in the world.

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

your weird....

I will ignore that comment and add another ...

He vends 2" capsules filled with dollar bills for 25¢, because he can.

The gumball machine he placed at the gumball factory is his best performing location.

He is...

Well you guys either think this is weird or you're not familiar with the campaign. I happen to think these commercials are some of the funniest I've seen.

Here is one for those who have no clue what I'm talking about. Don't leave me hanging here guys, I know we have some comedians here who could think of some good ones.

His gumballs are considered a National Treasure in 34 countries.

His machines locate themselves.

The sheer quantity of gumballs he sells could be stacked on top of each other to reach the moon...100 times.

He is...

"I don't always chew gum, but when I do, I prefer Double Bubble."

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.

Mitch Hedberg

Well you guys either think this is weird or you're not familiar with the campaign. I happen to think these commercials are some of the funniest I've seen.

Here is one for those who have no clue what I'm talking about. Don't leave me hanging here guys, I know we have some comedians here who could think of some good ones.

Steve you are demented and weird and I like that in a person.

Cant stand the beer but love the commercials.

Dentist offices often call him to place a candy machine in the lobby!

His cats and dogs bum quarters just to chew his gum!

He's fat and bald and wanted in 3 states but people still ask for his (or someones) machines!

He is...

He's fat and bald and wanted in 3 states but people still ask for his (or someones) machines!

Way to tie it into current forum conversations. Nicely done sir!

We have some great responses here! Thanks guys. I love reading these using the voice from the commercials in my head. ;D

Archived