Trying Jawbreakers at 50 cents

McCanndy

• 1 month later...

Any results yet?

Went back after 31/2 weeks and there was only $10 in there :( I don't think it's getting as much school traffic as the owner said it does and it's in a business park type area. I'll see how it goes after a couple more months before I do any changes though. One thing I found interesting with the vend is that 1 out of 4 or 5 vends it dispenses 2 of the jawbreakers. Not a huge hit on profit at all and actually a perfect "gimmick" to encourage more sales from the kids.

I'll update on the next service run.

Went back after 31/2 weeks and there was only $10 in there :( I don't think it's getting as much school traffic as the owner said it does and it's in a business park type area. I'll see how it goes after a couple more months before I do any changes though. One thing I found interesting with the vend is that 1 out of 4 or 5 vends it dispenses 2 of the jawbreakers. Not a huge hit on profit at all and actually a perfect "gimmick" to encourage more sales from the kids.

I'll update on the next service run.

You sound like you need a riser under the gumball wheel. this should stop the 2 for 1.

Archived