Just got a Strip club Location!

JLM Vending

This is pretty cool! Now would it be unprofessional to go in there after i place the machine? On one hand, you are showing loyalty to the business. On the other hand you might come across as a perverted loser...

How else are you going to service the machine if you don't go in after you place it?

Last time I went to a strip club it was full of racks, nice ones too. I decided not to show them pics of my rack, I don't think i could compete. I did see some guys putting dollar bills in those racks, I guess they were equipped with dollar bill validators!:o

Very nice use of words!

Strip club turned it down. They had 2 machines, no more room. He thought it was a quarter machine just for charity and they even had a quarter charity machine. he misunderstood the locator. I also was in a 45 minute traffic jam before i got there. The spot was 35 miles away. NICE girls over there though, i never even knew the place existed in that small town! So i was upset that i wasted all that time and so I found a random Indian Bar/disco/ restaurant and had a beer, chatted with the owner about baseball, then brought up the machine and he let me place it there. So atleast i didn't go home accomplishing nothing. Im gonna get some single head gumballs and some more toy machines as well. Im ready to rock and roll. I love this business even when i hate it. As a former driver I love to drive and couldn't see myself not doing it. I love driving and that's part of vending as well.

Archived