Restaurant Impossible

mainor5251

Anyone here watch that show Restaurant Impossible with chef Robert Irvine? Ever noticed how almost all the restaurants have bulk vending machines in them before the renovation then there gone after the renovation. Also, ever notice when you watch movies you can point out anything having to do with vending now even the old movies you watched a thousand times and never noticed that crappy little triple sitting in the corner?

Anyone here watch that show Restaurant Impossible with chef Robert Irvine? Ever noticed how almost all the restaurants have bulk vending machines in them before the renovation then there gone after the renovation. Also, ever notice when you watch movies you can point out anything having to do with vending now even the old movies you watched a thousand times and never noticed that crappy little triple sitting in the corner?

I haven't watched Restaurant Impossible but I do have an eye to notice all the vending machines in movies I watch now!

And yea, we all tend to notice the machines in those movies and shows.

There is a guy with a website called "Mr Skin". I heard him interviewed on a morning radio program once. He reviews all the commercial movies and lists whether or not there is nudity, and if so, at what point (how many minutes into the film) in the movie it occurs. There should be something similar for bulk vending. I've noticed a few movies and shows who have them in it.

Big Bang Theory. - The comic book store has a rack of machines. Even a rocket gumball machine.

Breaking Bad - The chicken restaurant has one.

Zodiac - A scene in a diner.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the new one) - One of the stores in the beginning has a LYPC rack in there.

There is a guy with a website called "Mr Skin". I heard him interviewed on a morning radio program once. He reviews all the commercial movies and lists whether or not there is nudity, and if so, at what point (how many minutes into the film) in the movie it occurs. There should be something similar for bulk vending. I've noticed a few movies and shows who have them in it.

Big Bang Theory. - The comic book store has a rack of machines. Even a rocket gumball machine.

Breaking Bad - The chicken restaurant has one.

Zodiac - A scene in a diner.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the new one) - One of the stores in the beginning has a LYPC rack in there.

Something I have wondered about this is whether or not they are just props or if these are real places of business that they are filming it!

Archived