Newbie In Michigan

HHV

Well, I have been reading this forum for many months now. I have even posted a few times. Just finally thought I would post in the newbie section. I am wondering if there are still any members in the Michigan area? I have about 16 accounts that I have NW 60's and 80's in--primarily all racks. I have been vending for about 2 years and still love it--obviously I still have another "real" job. I cannot expand fast enought though. I have done all of my locating myself and typically go for quality locations as opposed to just finding a location. All locations are commission based--I am still trying to hook-up with a local charity. Anyways, though I would say hi and hopefully there are some Michiganders still on here.

Well, I have been reading this forum for many months now. I have even posted a few times. Just finally thought I would post in the newbie section. I am wondering if there are still any members in the Michigan area? I have about 16 accounts that I have NW 60's and 80's in--primarily all racks. I have been vending for about 2 years and still love it--obviously I still have another "real" job. I cannot expand fast enought though. I have done all of my locating myself and typically go for quality locations as opposed to just finding a location. All locations are commission based--I am still trying to hook-up with a local charity. Anyways, though I would say hi and hopefully there are some Michiganders still on here.

Welcome and don't be a stranger.

Archived