RUMOR: Pepsi Bottling Group of Phoenix, Arizona elminating Vendo Vue from lineup

PinkJazzX

Recently, I was told by a Pepsi vending machine repairman that that Pepsi Bottling Group of Phoenix, Arizona plans on eliminating the Vendo Vue from their lineup, due to many issues with them. I don't know how reliable was his info, however, he seemed to know a lot about Pepsi's machines here.

Most of Pepsi's recent glass front purchases here in Arizona have been for the Dixie-Narco BevMax 4, so I'm not surprised that they are giving Vendo the boot for glass front machines. Still, for conventional stack machines, Vendo seems to outnumber Dixie-Narco for Pepsi here in Arizona.

I think this says a lot about the superiority of the D-N BevMax 4 over the Vendo Vue.

Coke did this several years ago in this area. Not surprising the Vue's had a lot of issues when they came out. With the updates they are much better. Though, IMO, they are better suited for owner operators than in route operations because you have to slow down and take a little more time to load them to make them more reliable.

Coke did this several years ago in this area. Not surprising the Vue's had a lot of issues when they came out. With the updates they are much better. Though, IMO, they are better suited for owner operators than in route operations because you have to slow down and take a little more time to load them to make them more reliable.

Coke still has Vendo Vues at Scottsdale Fashion Center, as well as a few Royal Visions in a few places. However, most of their recent purchases have been for D-N BevMax 4s.

BTW, Pepsi doesn't carry any Royal machines at all here in the Phoenix area. As far as I know, very few Pepsi bottlers carry Royal machines. One that I know that DOES carry Royal machines is Pepsi Bottling Group of Puerto Rico.

Archived