Vendesign keys

dperry

I recently aquired a vendesign with a lot of other used machines. There is no key for this one tho. I know nothing about them. I'm considering buying random keys off eBay in the hopes of finding one that works. I'd heard that there's a lock for the coin box too. Is that true? If so, is it the same key?

I recently aquired a vendesign with a lot of other used machines. There is no key for this one tho. I know nothing about them. I'm considering buying random keys off eBay in the hopes of finding one that works. I'd heard that there's a lock for the coin box too. Is that true? If so, is it the same key?

They are different. All 4 coin mechs drop into a center tube. It takes a flat key. The two I have left for sale are #602. If yours is a match ill send you a key for the price of shipping since we have several keys and only 2 tubes.

Mike

It is also goinging to be tough to get into that thing. There is no center rod. The lock has male part of the threads and it screws into the female(chuckle here). Its like the lock is a bolt. There is a plate under the lid with a nut it screws into.

Mike

• 4 months later...

Archived