Rack Refurb

Nick505

If they take quarters their fine.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yea! I am not going to spend money on anything unnecessary at this point!

Nick you are right they are ugly, but like will.vend said they are versatile.

Very Versatile, but ugly! Anyways..I was thinking about upgrading the 2" to .75 and 1.00 Keeping all the flat at .50 and upgrading two of the 1" to .50

What do you guys think of that price range?

Yea! I am not going to spend money on anything unnecessary at this point!

Very Versatile, but ugly! Anyways..I was thinking about upgrading the 2" to .75 and 1.00 Keeping all the flat at .50 and upgrading two of the 1" to .50

What do you guys think of that price range?

YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK, YOUR ON WITH YOUR UPGRADEING

That is the price points I am at, and I think most vendors are there or going there.

ps. If you like that 7-way rack stand , S&B Candy and Toy has those for $25.00/stand (used of course)

I do like that it is pretty compact. My other two racks look similar to the LYPC 7/8 Unit Step stand but of much better quality. I am guess they are A&A or Northwestern..

It's an old oak stand...good use of space. And we do not attach the front cross bar (seen on the bottom). The rack does not need it for stability... when there it just provides a place for the kids to climb on... and without the bar it is a lot easier to sweep under (location owners like it better without the bar)... and looks better too...

It's an old oak stand...good use of space. And we do not attach the front cross bar (seen on the bottom). The rack does not need it for stability... when there it just provides a place for the kids to climb on... and without the bar it is a lot easier to sweep under (location owners like it better without the bar)... and looks better too...

I didn't really pay attention but you are correct, that front cross bar is not needed. I am going to remove it from mine also. Like you mention I can see it being a step for young children.

That is the price points I am at, and I think most vendors are there or going there.

ps. If you like that 7-way rack stand , S&B Candy and Toy has those for $25.00/stand (used of course)

Thanks Kelly. I am glad you provided that information. I really like the compactness.

• 5 months later...

I cant find it do they post it on their site or you have to call them

Archived