Old Machine

Lake Cities Vending

the price on that machine is way to high look for another one there are others at cheaper prices .

How did you come up with the value.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

For got the ?

For got the ?

I have seen these machines on ebay before. 150.00 is a normal going price for them if they even sell at all so if they keep looking and dont rush into anything i will bet they find one for a better price.

I have seen these machines on ebay before. 150.00 is a normal going price for them if they even sell at all so if they keep looking and dont rush into anything i will bet they find one for a better price.

I have to agree. I was looking to buy some Columbus machines a while back and they all seemed to be in the $80 to $180 range depending on condition. This was a couple years ago so I'm not sure if the value has changed.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

It would be nice to buy one and have the restoration guy in Vegas bring it back to life. The stuff he does looks great.

Ricks Restoration? I love that show. I taught him everything he knowsgrin.gif

Your a great teacher. BTW what's the best way to cut plexi?

Well if you buy it from Lowes or Home Depot they cut it at no charge! You probably already knew that but.. And if you cut it yourself maybe a jigsaw or sable saw.

scribe a line on it and snap it off!

Yep. I clamp a metal square against it and use a nail to scribe it. Then I go over it a few times with my utility knife. Then just set on the edge of my work bench and snap it in 2 pieces.

Archived