Anyone heard of Jayne from TX?

JLM Vending

Don't mean to badmouth but this person never returned any of my calls, emails, or text messages once i had ordered several spots from her. This was some time ago, but i don't get how someone in this business can do this to a client.

I have heard of her. I was going to try a location from her--when I originally tried to talk to her I had to call several times and leave messages. Finally, she called me back and we discussed the opportunity. I talked to her on 2 different occasions and both times I asked her about locating 1 spot for me, she told me that she was really busy at the time and to call back in a few weeks. I never called back. She sounded good on the phoned and on her website, but I never went as far as paying the money. Did you pay through Paypal or by check?

Good luck.

Don't mean to badmouth but this person never returned any of my calls, emails, or text messages once i had ordered several spots from her. This was some time ago, but i don't get how someone in this business can do this to a client.

yes i got an e-book from her , website link didnt work. she was very responsive to e-mails and got me the book right away. cant say for anything else.the book was decent.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard of her. I was going to try a location from her--when I originally tried to talk to her I had to call several times and leave messages. Finally, she called me back and we discussed the opportunity. I talked to her on 2 different occasions and both times I asked her about locating 1 spot for me, she told me that she was really busy at the time and to call back in a few weeks. I never called back. She sounded good on the phoned and on her website, but I never went as far as paying the money. Did you pay through Paypal or by check?

Good luck.

I paid by paypal. She got me my spots, but after a couple months i called for a replacement when one was doing poorly. And she said she'd get back to me but even after 2 months of me checking up on her, she just seemed to disappear. Im guessing she didn't want to bother with me anymore if it was just for a replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used Jayne Manziel when I started two years ago. I used her until I found out I could get cheaper locations. She charged me $60.00 per location. She was very good with communication then.

I used Jayne Manziel when I started two years ago. I used her until I found out I could get cheaper locations. She charged me $60.00 per location. She was very good with communication then.

Her locating wasn't too shabby, but i guess one day she just completely decided to not return my calls or emails ever again. That is the truth.

Archived